Properties and Benefits of Calcium

Calcium foods

As a mineral of dietary importance, calcium is essential for good health. The average person has about 2-3 kilograms of calcium in their body, 99% of which is stored in our bones and teeth. The remaining 1% is found in our blood and cells where it supports numerous life-sustaining metabolic processes. If calcium blood reserves are insufficient, ⭐ Continue ReadingProperties and Benefits of Calcium