WHAT ARE COOKIES? Cookies are files or pieces of information that may be stored on your computer (or other devices enabled to surf the Internet, such as smartphones or tablets) when you visit a website. A cookie usually contains the name of the website from which the cookie has come from, the ‘lifespan’ of the cookie (ie. how long it will remain on your device) and value, which is usually a randomly generated unique number.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE? Two types of cookies may be used on natureword.com: ‘session cookies’ and ‘persistent cookies’. Session cookies are temporary cookies that remain on your device up until you leave the website. Persistent cookies remain on your device for much longer or untill you manually delete them (how long persistent cookies remain on your device will depend on the ‘lifespan’ of the respective cookies as well as on your browser settings).
Some of the pages you visit may also collect information using pixel tags (also known as clear gifs) that may be shared with third parties which directly support our promotional activities and website development. For example, infromation on the use of Internet websites related to people who visit natureword.com can be shared with our third party advertising agency to better target Internet banner advertisements on our website. In any case, the information is not personnally identifiable, although it could be linked to your personal information.
1) (Google Analytics) For statistical purposes of internal use, this website makes use of the Google Analytics service for the collection of data also using the DoubleClick cookie. The Google Display Network ads could use the navigation data collected within this website and all the websites that use the same system. Using the Ads Settings, visitors can disable Google Analytics to customize the advertising and display ads for the Google Display Network. Finally, the Google Analytics system will collect demographic data and data about the interests of users, which will be used to create general statistics about visitors to the website, but will not be used to identify users as individuals, nor disclosed to third parties. The pages of the website use Google Analytics cookies and can perform a profiling action used by this website to analyze aggregated data in an anonymous visitor.
3) Buttons (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Xing, Whatsapp, StumbleUpon).
COOKIES USED ON NATUREWORD.COM
1) Functionality cookies. These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make (such as user name, language or the region you are in) in order to provide a more personalised online experience. They can also enable visitors to watch videos, play games and engage with social tools such as blogs, chatrooms or forums. The information that is collected by these cookies may include personally identifiable information that you have disclosed, such as your profile picture or username. We will always be transparent to you about what information we collect, the use we make of it and with whom we share it. If you do not accept these cookies, it may affect the performance and functionallity of the website and may restrict access to content on the website.
2) Performance cookies. These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website by providing information about the areas visited, the time spent on the website as well as any issues encountered, such as error messages. They help us improve the performance of our website. Performance cookies do not identify you as an individual. All data is collected and aggregated anonymously.
3) Targeting (Advertising) cookies. These cookies are used to deliver content that is more relevant to you and your interests. They may be used to deliver targeted advertising or limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They also help us measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns on natureword.com and websites that are not natureword.com. We may use these cookies to remember websites you have visited and we may share this information with other parties, including advertisers and our agencies. Most types of targeting cookies track consumers via their IP address so they may collect some personal identifiable information.
4) Necessary cookies. These types of cookies are essential for the good functioning of natureword.com. Necessary cookies enable you to move around our website and use our features. Examples include remembering previous actions (eg: entered text) when navigating back to a page in the same session. These cookies do not identify you as an individual. If you do not accept these cookies, it may affect the performance of the website or parts of it.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES: We use a number of suppliers that may also set cookies on your device on our behalf when you visit natureword.com to allow them to deliver the services they are providing. To get more information about these cookies, as well as information about how to opt-out of receiving such cookies, you can refer to this website. When you visit natureword.com you may receive cookies from third party websites or domains. We strive to identify these cookies before they are used so that you can decide whether or not you wish to accept them. More information on this type of cookies may be available on the relevant third party’s website(s).
HOW TO CONTROL OR DELETE COOKIES: Most Internet browsers are initially set up to automatically accept cookies. You can change the settings to block cookies or to alert you when cookies are being sent to your device. There are a number of ways to manage cookies. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about how to adjust or modify your browser settings. If you disable the cookies that we use, it may impact your experience on natureword.com, for example, you may not be able to visit certain areas of natureword.com or you may not receive personalised information when you visit natureword.com. If you use different devices to view and access natureword.com (eg: your personal computer, tablet, smartphone, etc), you need to ensure that each browser on each device is adjusted to suit you cookie preferences.